Search for Best Torrents

Loading
Cheap Canon Lenses

Feb 18, 2011

Funny Vegas Quotes

funny vegas quotes,funny quotes about vegas,funny tips for vegas, Las vegas quotes funny


A weekend in Vegas without gambling and drinking is just like being a born-again Christian.
Artie Lange

After Leaving Las Vegas I did assume that things would get a lot easier than they've been. But it's just been a mirror of the way my career's been from the beginning, so for it to have changed would have been strange. My career has never been perfect.
Elisabeth Shue

And actually, about three weeks ago, Micky, Peter and I were in Vegas at the MGM Grand. And we did about 12 shows in seven days. It was quite an experience.
Davy Jones

As for poker, I've stayed away from that, even though when I was in Vegas for Ocean's Eleven, I would get accosted by these guys begging me to play. They just want to take my money. They see me, think "actor" and see some easy money.
Matt Damon

Elvis deserves a lot of credit for bringing the blues to middle America, not the Vegas stuff. The early stuff, The Sun records, and the first few RCA records. He was wonderful, he had the power, the drive, and he was so dedicated to his music.
Peter Tork

Everytime I go to Vegas, I seem to incur some kind of fine.
Artie Lange

Hatred is not what Las Vegas is about. We will have zero tolerance for anyone who is intolerant.
Oscar Goodman

Howard Hughes himself was a regular at the restaurant, and in a way it became his headquarters, too. Howard had recently relocated to Las Vegas, so when he wanted to do business in Los Angeles, he went into the back of our restaurant to use the telephone.
Esther Williams

I did my time for the rape. I paid my money to Las Vegas. I paid my dues.
Mike Tyson

las vegas quotes funny, fear loathing las vegas, funny quotes from fear and loathing in las vegas

From Mininova Torrentz .Fan's Guide

I do a lot of Vegas work and work with the comedians.
Ben E. King

I grew up in Denver, Colorado. After high school I went to Vegas.
Paul Taylor

I had a big troupe, a big army and it was a lot of fun. And, after 10 years of that, I just decided that I wanted to travel and do special dates. I go to Las Vegas these days.
Bobby Vinton

I had a great time doing Vegas. It's just that it takes a lot of time.
John Elway

I hadn't been in Vegas 20 minutes when I got word that the bookmakers were offering three to one that Frank wouldn't show for my wedding.
Sammy Davis, Jr.

I have a very warm spot in my heart for Vegas.
Louie Anderson

I like Vegas for its spontaneity.
Tony Curtis

I lost $35,000 in less than a week at the Mirage in Las Vegas.
Dennis Rodman

I love the live performances and Las Vegas. I also like making films that are being discovered by another generation. Having been a teen idol of the '60s is great because you realize you left your generation with a smile and good memories.
Connie Stevens

I met Elvis first in Las Vegas. I think I was appearing with Tom Jones and he came backstage to say hello to Tom or we went to his dressing room to say hello.
Norm Crosby

I miss the personalization that Vegas was - there were showroom captains and all the dealers knew the gamblers by their first names.
Wayne Newton


funny vegas quotes,funny quotes about vegas,funny tips for vegas,vegas quotes funny

No comments: