Search for Best Torrents

Loading
Cheap Canon Lenses

Jun 24, 2009

Speckly: Google of Torrents

I have been using Mininova and torrentz for all my torrent searches, but recently my friend told me about this site . Speckly is in a way google of torrent. I say so not only because it looks like google but it even functions like google.

You just need to type-in name of torrent, and it will show results of all related torrents and on which torrent site they are available. Results include torrents from all top torrent sites.

Note- This site, Speckly, doesn't host any torrents and just functions as google and is not illegal.




From Mininova .Fan's Guide
Articles you may like
Bittorent Termology: Peers, Seeds, Leecher, Trackers |Brief
What are seeds, peers and leechers in torrents | Detail
Importance of Seeds, peers, and leechers in torrents
AXXO Torrents
Utorrent

Speckly

No comments: